I Need to See the Counselor

How do I arrange to see the counselor?

  • You can let me know when you see me around the school
  • Ask your parents, your teacher, or someone you trust to let me know
  • Fill out a counselling slip( located on/by the counselling office door) and leave it in the mail box just inside my door
  • E-mail me at darlenem@shmb.ca